HomeHi! I'm Linus, and I do things with computers. I'm an enthusiastic user and contributor of NixOS, and I like to program in Rust, but know my way around various other languages and many different parts of Linux desktop and server environments. I co-managed the releases of NixOS 19.03 and 19.09.
You can find me on…
- Matrix: @linus:schreibt.jetzt
- E-mail: <my first name here>@sphalerite.org (personal). Want to work with me? email@example.com!
- GitHub: lheckemann
This is my blog.
- How can I boot NixOS? Let me count the ways... - December 7, 2022
- Back to Ubuntu: Linux dual-boot, but cheaper - October 21, 2022
- Make your QEMU 10 times faster with this one weird trick - October 13, 2022
- NixOS <3 Chromebook? - November 10, 2017