HomeHi! I'm Linus, and I do things with computers. I like NixOS, Haskell, Rust, and some other things. I work at Determinate Systems. I co-managed the releases of NixOS 19.03 and 19.09.
You can find me on…
- Matrix: @linus:schreibt.jetzt
- E-mail: <my first name here>@sphalerite.org
- GitHub: lheckemann
This is my blog.
I resurrected it from what was my progress blog for my Bachelor's thesis project. I'm hoping to refresh it with some newer content. Please don't take the old stuff too seriously :)
- How can I boot NixOS? Let me count the ways... - December 7, 2022
- Back to Ubuntu: Linux dual-boot, but cheaper - October 21, 2022
- Make your QEMU 10 times faster with this one weird trick - October 13, 2022
- NixOS <3 Chromebook? - November 10, 2017
- NixCon - November 8, 2017
- Project scope and outline plan - October 16, 2017