HomeHi! I'm Linus, and I do things with computers. I'm an enthusiastic user and contributor of NixOS, and I like to program in Rust, but know my way around various other languages and many different parts of Linux desktop and server environments. I co-managed the releases of NixOS 19.03 and 19.09.
You can find me on…
- Matrix: @linus:schreibt.jetzt
- E-mail: <first name>@sphalerite.org (personal). Want to work with me? firstname.lastname@example.org!
- GitHub: lheckemann
This is my blog.
- Building Ubuntu images in Nix - November 6, 2023
- Get all your sources! - October 27, 2023
- How can I boot NixOS? Let me count the ways... - December 7, 2022
- Back to Ubuntu: Linux dual-boot, but cheaper - October 21, 2022
- Make your QEMU 10 times faster with this one weird trick - October 13, 2022
- Windows-on-NixOS, part 2: Make it go fast! - June 17, 2020
- Windows-on-NixOS, part 1: Migrating bare-metal to a VM - November 27, 2019
- NixOS ❤️ Chromebook? - November 10, 2017